One of the most remarkable sergers available is the JUKI Pearl Line MO-654DE. It has a lot of stitch possibilities for different tasks and a lot of tools to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
The JUKI Pearl Line MO-654DE has all the functions and accessories you’ll need to finish even the most difficult serging projects. With its vast selection of stitching possibilities, it is easily customizable and long-lasting.
- The stitch length and differential feed adjustment dials are conveniently positioned on the machine’s exterior for easy access.
- The knife adjustment function has been calibrated to ensure consistency from project to project.
- The JUKI Pearl Line MO-654DE is robust enough to retain power for years without fear of damage even while working on the toughest materials.
- The conversion to rolled hem mode is made simple and quick. While performing a job, users may easily switch back and forth.
- While the Pearl Line MO-654DE has a lot of helpful functions, it may be too expensive for some people. Those on a tighter budget may choose to seek similar amenities elsewhere.
- 1,500 stitches per minute
- Threads: 2-3-4
- Color-Coded: Yes
- Light: Yes
The stitch choices on the MO-654DE let you make a wide range of items in a short amount of time. The Juki Pearl Line MO-654DE has the following stitch options:
- 2-thread overcast
- 2-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread flatlock
- 3-thread narrow overlock – 4mm
- 3-thread overlock
- 4-thread overlock
JUKI Pearl Line MO-654DE comes with a slew of extras. Its 8-piece foot set includes feet for gathering, cording, piping, blind hem, blind stitch, beading, curve/pearl, and elastic or tape stitching, among other things.
The following are some of the additional accessories:
- Small Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Spare Lower Knife
- Spool Caps
- Thread Nets
- Vinyl Cover
- 100 Needles
- Needle Threader
- Light Bulb
- Instruction Manual
When threading the serger, users can refer to color-coded threading instructions for assistance. They also ensure that stitch patterns and thread tension are constant.
Upper and Lower Knife System
The serger’s top and lower blades make it capable of handling a wide range of fabrics. The knives allow you to create professional outfits out of light or heavy materials with more precision.
Flip & Roll
The MO-654DE includes a flip and roll function that lets you make a rolled hem by just pressing the appropriate switch. By rolling the cloth over itself, rolled hems obscure the stitch. The clothing will seem more professional as a result of this.
The MO-654DE has bright LED lights that illuminate the work area, making it safer and more efficient.
Micro Safety Switch
The serger also includes a safety switch, which prevents the machine from running while the swing cover is open.