The Juki Pearl Line MO-655 Serger is a tough and versatile machine with various stitch choices and adjustability. It has color-coded threading, automated rolled hems, and stitch length, and differential feed that can be adjusted.
The MO-655 is a low-cost machine with enough capabilities to please professionals while easy for beginners to operate. However, once you get beyond the first setup, the high-speed might be a little tricky to figure out.
- The Juki Pearl Line MO-655 is simple to operate for novices. Customers remark about how easy it is to produce garments right after setting up the machine, even if they have no prior sewing expertise.
- The serger can stitch at much as 1,500 stitches per minute. This is 200 stitches quicker than many other machines on the market and 600 stitches faster than others. Users can finish even the most complex jobs in a short amount of time because of the fast speed.
- The serger may be acquired for a moderate price, even with all of its capabilities and components. Despite its great quality, this machine may be purchased at a reasonable price.
- While many novices find the machine simple to operate, some may find the number of functions to be daunting at first.
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 13.4 x 11.6 inches
- Speed: 1,500 Stitches per Minute
- Threads: 2-3-4-5
- Color-Coded: Yes
The Juki Pearl Line MO-655 has a 2-3-4 thread capacity, as well as an automated rolled hem. Color-coded threading and a breakaway looper make the procedure even easier.
The stitch length and differential feed are also adjustable. The following stitch styles are available:
- 2-thread chainstitch
- 2-thread overcast
- 2-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread flatlock
- 3-thread overlock
- 3-thread narrow overlock-4mm
- 4-thread overlock
- 5-thread safety stitch
Movable Upper Knife
The upper knife on the serger may be moved to make threading safer and easier. The knife mechanism can cut both light and thick materials with ease.
Interchangeable Presser Feet
Cording, piping, blind stitching, and gathering are all possible with the MO-655’s presser foot. The piping foot aids in the installation of pipe by guiding it and holding components in position.
The blind hem stitch foot connects and stitches edges while also adding ornamental fabric pieces. Fabric is gathered, connected, and seams are finished with the gathering foot.
It also secures the cloth without the need for pins.
The stitch length may be changed to provide users the flexibility they need while switching tasks. When used with knit textiles, the differential feed prevents fabrics from stretching and stitches from breaking.
The MO-655 has an adjustable component that allows the machine to stitch various delicate or thick materials.
After opening the cloth bed, access the knobs on the left of the serger to modify these functions.
Threading the serger is simplified because of the color-coded threading instructions.
When locking thread into tensions, they assist in providing consistent stitching patterns.
Automatic Rolled Stitching
The serger has a fingertip control that makes you make rolled stitches without changing the plate or foot. Edges with rolled stitches provide a professional appearance, which is essential for high-quality clothing and projects.
The multi-purpose foot also allows for additional inventiveness on the part of the user. It includes a sewing guide for installing elastic, ribbon, tape, and other materials.