The Singer 14J250 Stylist II serger has a variety of functions and stitches choices for the user. With a 2-3-4 thread capability, wide-open threading, and numerous customizable features, these features and options make serging a breeze.
The Singer 14J250 Stylist II is a versatile machine that can handle a variety of serging jobs. It offers customizable characteristics to meet each user’s specific demands, but it’s basic in terms of functionality and stitch possibilities. It’s a fantastic starting serger that comes in at a very reasonable price.
- The Singer 14J250 Stylist II sews at a speed of up to 1,300 stitches per minute, making even the most difficult projects a breeze.
- This function ensures that the stitching speed is constant, with no unexpected jumps or delays.
- The serger has a handy carrying handle that makes it simple to transport to class, work, or home.
- When placing many layers of cloth beneath the presser foot allows for more clearance.
- Some users claim that the machine is bouncy when in operation. If the movement becomes too strong, the tension dials may be thrown off.
Check the Best Price on Amazon
The Singer Stylist II 14J250 Stylist II provides a range of stitching possibilities for enhanced versatility and functionality. These are some of them:
- Two-Thread Wrapped Edge Overlock: For woven materials, this is a lightweight seam.
- Three-Thread Overlock Stitch: This seam finish is professional and prevents loose materials from unraveling.
- Three-Thread Wrapped Edge Overlock: Ideal for delicate and flexible fabrics.
- Three-Thread Flatlock: A unique ornamental thread that may be utilized to provide dramatic effects or texture.
- Four Thread Mock Stretch Stitch: This stitch expands with the fabric, so it’s great for sewing knits. When the cloth stretches, the stitch remains firm and resists popping.
- Rolled Hem Stitch: Adds an elegant look to elaborate upholstery and delicate garments.
- Speed: 1,300 stitches per minute
- Number of Needles: 2
- Threads: 2-3-4
- Differential Feed: 0.7 to 2.0mm
- Light: Incandescent
- Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 11.5 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
Needle Threader & Wide Open Threading
These features make threading the Singer 14J250 Stylist II more convenient. The front of the serger opens entirely, allowing you to see the loopers for simple threading, and the needle threads through the eyes automatically. This makes threading a breeze.
Cutting Width Gauge
A cutting width gauge is included with this machine and is attached directly to the needle plate.
There’s no need to match the cloth edge with the needle plate marks any longer. For exact cutting widths, simply maintain the fabric edge along the raised border of the guide.
The differential feed enables the user to work with a variety of materials, ranging from thin and delicate to thick and durable.
Adjustable differential feed regulates the movement ratio between the front and back feed dogs, ensuring that the fabric is fed smoothly beneath the needles.
It protects seams from tearing or bunching and prevents textiles from expanding out of shape. The Singer 14J250 Stylist II’s differential feed is completely customizable to fit the demands of any job.
- All-Purpose Foot
- Stitch Fingers
- Two Thread Converter
- Cutting Width Gauge
- 4 Thread Nets
- 4 Spool Holders
- 4 Thread Spools
- Dust Cover
- Instruction Manual
Singer provides a 25-year manufacturer’s guarantee, a 2-year warranty on all electronic components, and a 90-day warranty on parts and labor.