My rating for the Juki MO-1200QVP Serge: 4.4
Are you looking for an easy-to-operate serger machine with a library of accessories and endless features that are perfect for anyone interested in serging? Then this compact Juki MO1200QVP serger is available for you.
The Juki MO-1200QVP is a powerhouse serger machine designed for beginners and professionals alike. With a maximum stitch speed of 1500 stitches per minute, you can easily complete your tasks like narrow seams and decorative rolled hems within a short span of time.
Priced at a reasonable tag, this serger machine works like a workhorse and allows you to sew knit and stretchy fabrics efficiently. From cotton, fleece, and silk, all of these fabrics can be stitched effortlessly, thanks to the adjustable thread tension and the 2-, 3-, and 4- thread options.
The differential feed also aids in minimalizing the stretching of knit fabrics and the puckering of lightweight fabrics. Furthermore, with the lay-in tension slots, lower looper threader, bright LED light, presser foot pressure adjustment, and other versatile features, it worth every penny you pay for it.
Get your hands on this versatile and robust serger machine to enhance your stitching skills
What I Like About
- The Juki MO 1200 QVP allows you to change the length of the stitch as per your project. You can choose the length by turning the dial on the machine.
- Even though you use the LED light for a longer time, it does not heat up.
What I Don’t Like
- The price of Juki MO 1200 QVP is a bit on the expensive side. However, it does have many features, which totally makes the model worth buying.
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Sewing speed: 1500 stitches/minute
- Max. stitch length: 4mm
- Max. stitch width: 7mm
- Lay-in Tension Slots: Since the Juki MO 1200 QVP has a color-coded threading path, it is straightforward and effective to thread the machine. And it is a good choice for beginners as well.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: You can also adjust the presser foot pressure depending on the type of fabric you are working on. This makes it easier to work with a variety of fabrics and materials.
- Bright LED: While LED lights on other machines tend to heat up after using it for an extended period of time, this LED on the Juki MO-1200QVP is different. No matter how long you use it, it doesn’t get heat and brightens efficiently.
- Lower Looper Threader: This feature allows for easy threading. Simply slide the thread in the slot and push it to snap in place.
- Cutting Width: Stitch rolled hems and perfect seams by adjusting the cutting width as per your project.
- Stitch Patterns: With the Juki MO 1200 QVP, you can now stitch a variety of fabrics with 2/3/4 thread overlock. You can make a wide range of stitch patterns and create amazing designs for your work.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: You can adjust the stitch length by turning the dial on the exterior right-hand side. The range that you can set is from 1mm to 4mm.
The Juki MO 1200 QVP has a whopping 5 years warranty and a 2 years warranty on electrical components, which is an amazing deal.